- European ETA label (ETA-09/0399) and CE marking (0679-CPD-0445)
- Up to 120 min. guaranteed in case of fire (Fire class F 120)
- Very high load capacity
- Fast curing
- Does not sag, even overhead
- Can be applied with standard caulking gun
- Impervious to moisture
- Corrosion resistant
- Vibration resistant
- Resistant to temperatures between -40°C and +80°C Short-term (1-2 hour): up to +80°C. Long term: up to +50°C
- Chemical resistant
- For fixing concrete armouring, anchor rods, threaded rods and special fastening systems to hollow building materials, such as concrete, natural stone, solid stone, solid masonry and wood. With injection plug also suitable for hollow building materials. Can be used in accordance with ETA in wet boreholes. Even suitable for underwater applications.
- Especially suitable for mounting of toilets, bathtubs, sinks, radiators, wall cabinets, etc. Also suitable for fixing door and window frames, handrails, balustrades, and other building constructions. Can also be deployed at low temperatures.